TEST Executive Breakfast
IP Solutions is pleased to announce our 5th annual PCI DSS Executive breakfast to be held in Melbourne (Thursday 29th May 2014), Sydney (Thursday 5th June 2014) and Brisbane (Thursday 12th June 2014).
The event will focus on educating merchants on the challenges associated with achieving & maintaining PCI DSS compliance, highlighting practical insights & solutions.
- Merchant insights from Australia and abroad
- The benefits of tokenisation/de-scoping as a means to achieving and maintaining PCI DSS compliance
- Reducing the cost, risk and lead times associated with PCI DSS compliance
- Credit card scanning as a foundation for PCI DSS compliance projects
- Fraud prevention and PCI DSS Network Security for distributed enterprises such as retail outlets and franchisors
- Open discussion re: merchant issues and practical solutions with real world examples
Following the presentations, the floor will be open for a group discussion and networking.
- 7:45 AM – Registration
- 8:00 AM – Breakfast served/Presentations Commence
- 9:30 AM – Q&A/Group Discussion
- 10:00 AM – Close
Join other senior executives and PCI DSS experts to gain insights into the PCI journey, and learn how to reduce cost and risk for your business.
Melbourne Registrations close 22 May 2014
Sydney Registrations close 29 May 2014
Brisbane Registrations close 5 June 2014
If you have any questions relating to the event or registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Testimonials from previous delegates:
- “Excellent content, valuable and very informative” – Telstra
- “Broad range of topics – very informative” – NCR
- “Very valuable and informative sessions” – Optus
- “Very well organised, good topics and speakers” – Transport for NSW