7th Annual Digital Commerce & PCI DSS Executive Breakfast
IP Solutions is pleased to announce our 7th annual executive breakfast to be held in Brisbane (3rd November 2016), Sydney (10th November 2016) and Melbourne (17th November 2016).
The event will focus on educating merchants on the challenges associated with the changing landscape of payment processing, achieving & maintaining PCI DSS compliance, highlighting practical insights & solutions.
- The looming digital wallet war
- PCI DSS market insights & remediation
- Tips to gain executive support & appropriate PCI DSS budgets
- How to cost effectively make the contact centre PCI DSS compliant
- Advanced PII & credit card data scanning
Following the presentations, the floor will be open for a group discussion and networking.
- 7:30 AM – Registration
- 8:00 AM – Breakfast served/Presentations Commence
- 9:30 AM – Q&A/Group Discussion
- 10:00 AM – Close
Join other senior executives, digital commerce and PCI DSS experts to gain insights into ecommerce solutions and PCI DSS remediation, and learn how to eliminate cost and risk from your business.
Registrations for the Executive Breakfast close Monday 31st October, 2016. Please reserve your seat early.
If you have any questions relating to the event or registration, please contact us here.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PREVIOUS Attendees:
- “Excellent content, valuable and very informative” – Telstra
- “Broad range of topics – very informative” – NCR
- “Very valuable and informative sessions” – Optus
- “Very well organised, good topics and speakers” – Transport for NSW